Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another first

A triangular shaped shower?  Never tried it until today, but both showers are triangular in our condo.  They are not huge, but actually quite lovely with the rainfall shower head.  I love those.  Admittedly, shaving my legs in a triangular shaped space is a bit tricky, but after looking around, I'm not thinking a lot of leg shaving actually goes on up here.  Which brings me to a not so nice observation.  These women are rough looking.  They may be athletic and in good physical shape, but they are uggggleeee.  Admittedly their bod's look killer--until they turn around.  Geeze, louise...they don't need masks for Halloween.
  Can you all say moisturizer??  And sunblock...ever head of it??   Is a shampoo out of the question, after your 10 mile run??  And here's some conditioner for that bale of hay on your head.  I honestly can't tell if the ones I'm seeing are just older, or if living here just makes you look 95, but either way these gals need some help.  I've never seen so much skin that looks like mule hide, and isn't a mule's.  And the "wrinks" up here are DEEP--I'm talking facial crevasses-- even Fred has made a few cracks about people he's seen.  We saw one gal last night going into the Pharmacy with her 10-ish looking son, and as we passed her, Fred made a face that made me hoot out laughing.  Prune City.  Now, I realize Texas women are lookers and that my comparison might be a tad unfair.  C'mon...you know Texas women are gorgeous, but they also work at it. We also don't have the dryness that they do up here.  Face it...we all still have great skin, so thank God we're from Texas.  Yee haw.

Fred's fishing outing was a success--he caught several trout and his guide is emaiing a shot of him holding a  particularly nice brown trout Fred caught, or at least that's the story he's telling.  Since it's catch and release up here you can lie really big (or use your guide's fish).  You can also hold your fish closer to the camera to look bigger, so I'm waiting to see the pic

P.S.  I'll post it when we get home, if it's a nice one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment