Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, September 10, 2010

Odds and Ends

Lots going on this weekend and the to do list is getting shorter.  Since Bruce is the Farm Manager right now, that automatically really means I am.  Hey.....ya know it does....or we both are, which is fine with me.  I love doing stuff like this with a list of things to fix.  The cleaning lady I found in Krum--seriously, that's how it's spelled--is right down the highway from us and is meeting us Saturday, for A DEEP CLEAN.  Ahhhhhhh....doesn't that just make you want to squeal and shout?  It does me, since she sounds like she really knows what she's doing and the best part is, I don't have to do it.  I can stroll around like Lady Astor of Sanger, Texas, while both the little house and the bigger one get scrubbed to death.  What's not to love???

The best part is, the cleaning company's name is Odds and Ends, and that's exactly what they do.  Bruce asked Peggy if her company could do several little things, and "yes" was always the answer.  Minor carpentry, Barn painting and minor repairs, and even screen replacements, I think, are all in the que for a repair bid.  I just love seeing things that really need fixing, get fixed.  Peggy has been in business for over twenty years, is bonded, insured, and guarantees her work.  She's a hoot on the phone and I can't wait to meet her.  I may have a new gal pal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment