Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boots, ahhhhh....

Clearly they are this season's must have--even more so than last year-- but the new twist is the over the knee boots.  Boots that go on forever.  Here's what I wanna know....if you are fortunate to be so young and frisky that you can pull off that look, how exactly do you sit down?  Some of them have a little break at the back but others???  I'm not thinking you are supposed to sit in some of them, period.  So unless you are riding a crotch rocket or Harley, how do you get around town?  You sure can't walk very far since some of the heels are stilettos.  Maybe you just lie down to drive....ahhhhh....or have a driver.


Now, don't get me wrong here.....I adore boots.  Any old kind of boots and I'll play.  Or at least look.  But I'm still jonesing for that pair I saw in Basalt, Colorado....the velvet suzanni ones.  Not very practical but so whaaaaaat????  Neither is a boot that goes halfway to China.....Who cares??   We're girls and we like 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment