Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dillards...who knew

Well....thank you, Dillards.  The Farm sofa drama has ended and can I get an amen on that.  On a lark, I went to Dillards this morning, so I would feel like I'd looked absolutely everywhere only to find that the sofa I really liked best out of all of them, had just been marked down, again, and was already on clearance.  Ohhhhh, HELL yeah!  I had them check to see if they had two, put them on hold until the end of today, got a second opinion from my sister-in-law, and pulled the trigger.  Man... these are nice and now I can't wait to ditch the old ones.  Of course, now it's "buy a door knob and build a house" since now everything else is going to look like a thrift store purchase when the new sofas are delivered next week.  Hmmmm...maybe with the $ we saved on the sofas, we could....(fill in the blank).....  Oh, yeah, baby.  Two sofas down, one to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment