Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hairball on TV

Last night there was a show on TV called S*#* my Dad Says.  It's based on a real father and son and is hilarious.  William Shatner (Star Trek, Boston Legal) is the dad and the son is, wellllllllll....my nephew, Harrison.  While the actor's name in real life is not Harrison, it might as well be because he looks just like Hairball.  Brian was here for dinner (I had put out the chalupa call) and separately, both of us had seen the show before and freaked over how much the guy (Justin Halpern) reminded us of Hair....so much so that we were howling every time the guy would move.   When I went to see Cold Mountain eons ago, I thought Jude Law and Harry were twins.....not now.  What a crack up to see Harrison every Thursday night if I just turn on the tube.  He's already one of my most favorite people and funny as they come so this is just a nice-nice.

And speaking of look alikes, someone I adore (Hudson) has decided to be Wolverine for Halloween...OK...I just love how that sounds.  Anyway, get a load of his six pack.  I think he is missing his "claws" in the picture so just mentally sketch those in.  Word on the street is, Hadley is going to be a fairy princess and according to her mom, her costume is hilarious.  I don't have a preview to share here but maybe they'll shoot me one so she'll get equal time and "pub".  They went to the Fair yesterday so I can only imagine what the kids thought of it.  I'll gather the scoopage and report back.

To All:  have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this incredible weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment