Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bunnies

It all started Friday on a quick run to Target.  As I grabbed a cart, I turned and saw these bunny ears, and had a little people meltdown.  Yeah, I know...Lent just started and we are not anywhere near Easter, but I just had to have these for the smalls.  Luckily, they came in three different colors so at least we could escape the "Nooooo, those are my bunny ears" potential fights. 

Hudson, always the sweet older brother knew Hadley would want the pink pair, and even though he got first pick, called her and showed her the colors. When she screamed , "I want the pink ones!", handed them right to her. ( Let's face it...he didn't want those damn pink ones anyway but it was still so sweet of him.)  When I was little, my brother would never have done that....he would have held the pink pair up high,waving them in the air, so my sister and I would have had to climb him, to get them.  And then he still wouldn't have let us have them....and we'd have screamed and cried....and then mom would have intervened.  Typical big brother stuff.  That's just how some older brothers are.  He was big into torture.

Since Avery had just woken up and was not real sure what was going on when I tried to put her ears on, Had jumped in the bed with her, to assist.  Ahhhh....sister bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment