Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DMN-E-Edition

Thanks to some assistance on Fred's part, they have finally stopped throwing our physical paper except on Sunday's, and we are strictly E-Edition, the rest of the time.  Fred tried it out first and made it sound pretty bad, so a few days ago, when our paper stopped, I logged on.  The verdict?  I like it!  It's really fast to read and I don't have to put the actual paper in the recycle bin after wards.  Another plus.  Less trash, more trees.  I did request they move the Guide up from dead last to before the Classifieds, but other than that, yahoo.  There may be a way to click straight to it that I haven't found yet so I'm still learning. 

OK....I just have to comment on the new clap on bra.  Clap twice, it clicks on, clap twice, it unlatches.  Clearly this was engineered for fumbling nerds, but we all know that.  What I'm posing is this:  What happpens out in pulic, say at the Symphony, when the entire audience starts clapping?  Does your bra keep opening and closing...can you program it not to...does it show through your top, sort of like a heartbeat, only in the middle?
Lastly, guys would buy it, but would you?  I can just picture Fred trying to pester me by "clapping", all the time.  Not gonna happen, Fred.  Fagedaboudit.



No comments:

Post a Comment