Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Poor Gretty

This is really mean to laugh about, but I just cain't hep it.  Creepy Guy is now calling my Sister, again, and I just cannot stop laughing.  Now seriously, Creepy...is my sister doing the exact same thing to you, that I did, which is not answer the phone, or return your call, and you keep on calling?  Answer: YES.  And when Super Fred told you I didn't want to talk to you, period, did you not see a connection?  Duh.  That perhaps if I didn't want to talk to you, perhaps my sister didn't either?  You couldn't connect those dots?  Of course you could, and did.  You're just an old horses ass with nothing better to do.

  He knows.  He just wants to be confronted.  What a sicko.  Either way, it still just has me squealing like Arnold Ziffel, the pig on Green Acres.  I just cain't hep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment