Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome, Aubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG....I have a new follower!  Whopping number 11 and I couldn't be more thrilled.  She is the beee-u-ti-ful lead singer in Scarletta, and her name is Aubrey Collins.  I defy you to find someone with more fabulous pipes!  This gal can sing you right out of your chair, onto your dancin' feet!!  Welcome, Aubs!  So glad to have you aboard!

Now, I must get on to today's topic and that is the Thermostat.  Or in my case, the WAR of the THERMOSTAT that is going on at our house.  Someone around here is NOT having hot flashes, and is trying to keep the temp at a level that is essentially toasting me.  He shoves it up, I shove it down.  I tell him to just go to the office and let me enjoy my damn igloo.  And, yes, it might be a tad chilly for some but just put...on...a... sweater.  Those of us who feel like we are being microwaved need the cool to remain sane.  There are only a certain number of showers we can take each day and not mildew.  Yes, we have ceiling fans and oh, baby am I ever using them.  Moving air is another requirement.  Still, hot, air is just enough to make you feel like one of those melting reactors in Japan.  At least I'm not giving off radiation....that I know of.

Benji came into the kitchen one morning when he was home last, in his boxers, and my fleece jacket, while I was happy as a clam.  Dude...put some clothes on if you're cold.  I can't take any more off.  You'd go blind.



No comments:

Post a Comment