Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cinny's or Sinny's?

Pictured is the Enemy, so be advised.  I had a friend over for coffee this morning and warmed up some of these sugar covered, cinnamon filled,  she devils for her to enjoy.  Me?  I could only look on, attempting not to drool all over myself.
The South Beach diet saga continues,( through Lent), and dammed if I can find these anywhere in my book, and believe me I tried.  Since today is the last day of phase 1, life will loosen up, slightly, tomorrow but since it still will not include these mini cini's (cinnamon rolls), this contraband will need to head to the office with Fred, first thing in the morning.  No matter what--these babies are leaving.  Outta here.  Gone.
  If you've never had any Sister Schubert rolls, DO NOT START.  REPEAT.  Don't do it.  This is the crystal meth of sweet rolls and they will take you down------w-a-y down........ someplace you don't want to go.  To FAT LAND.  And elastic waist pants made of my glamorous friends, Poly and Ester (polyester).  Worse still?  Dimple butt.

The sugar rush, countered with a hot cup of java, makes me want to sob just thinking about it.  Ohhhhhhh, life....how can you be so cruel?
 Don't say I didn't warn you.  Now, go ahead.....aren't they just the best??


2 comments:

  1. DO NOT SEND THOSE TO THE OFFICE WITH FRED... Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell him to get Elbia to hide them.
    P.S. They'll be in the cabinet!

    ReplyDelete