Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Man, she's good

A certain someone around here just got away with murder and, no, it was not me.  Hint: she is black, bad, and hiding in the den, lest her luck runs out.  Several weeks back, Fred went ballistic when he couldn't find his series of Invisiligns, from his orthodontist. Yep, at 57 he is having to straighten his teeth again, but I digress.  When said Invisiligns could not be located, all hell broke loose around these parts.  First, I was accused of "moving them", then "Friday Maria must have thrown them away", and lastly "someone did something with them"-- on and on he went, pointing that finger of his.  Never mind he left them in a box on his bathroom floor for days, before they disappeared.  It was everybody else's fault.

A few minutes ago, I told Fred Sis was under the bed with something, I couldn't tell what.  Sooooo, he leans down and reaches to see what it is.  Wanna guess who'd dragged the package of 5 sets of Invisiligns, under the bed, and was babysitting them, along with a few other trinkets, like Kleenex, dental floss, etc.?  Oh, yeah...you bet she did, and as she slithered out from under the bed and took off for the den, he didn't even get mad at her!  After a few tense moments (on her part) in the den, waiting to see if he was going to let it rip with her, she has now sauntered back in here, where I am, and is sleeping in the chair!!

Since none of this is any of my affair, I am choosing to be Switzerland here.  Man....I underestimated her.  She's goodShe's really good.  Well played, Sis.

1 comment:

  1. "I am choosing to be Switzerland" is a phrase that I am going to add to my every-day vocab. I should pay you for these bon mots!

    ReplyDelete