Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I've lost it

I've totally lost my mind.  I am on my third Bride movie in a row on FX, and cannot peel myself away.  Technically I came in at the half way point on the first one while on the treadmill, but who cares.  The first one was Maid of Honor with Patrick Dempsey, the second was the Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds one where he's marrying her to keep her from being deported to Canada, and now I'm on Bride Wars with Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson.  If I get bored, I can always flip over to Bravo for a tell all on Kim Kardashian's wedding last night.  

Now, truthfully, I have to admit to a certain amount of channel surfing back and forth but since my favorite part is the dress shopping, I'm definitely in until that parts over.  Then we'll just see.  But now that the wars are about to begin, and since nothing beats a great cat fight, I may just have to hang in there.  Ohhh, yeah...it's on...it's on like donkey kong so I might as well hang it up and get comfy.  No way can I miss all this girly warfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment