Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random thoughts

Just when I thought I could totally skip another season of DWTS, they announced last night that Carson Cressley will be one of the competitors this season.  For those that don't know, he was one of the guys on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, way back when, and is possibly one of the funniest people alive.  He's done lots of other stuff too but suffice it to say, now I have to watch, at least until he's eliminated.  He should be fairly athletic and coordinated since he is a former Equestrian rider and I think rode in the Olympics a ways back, so he could hang in for awhile, with enough fan support.  I'll have to google that for sure-- but that's no easy sport.  As a hilarious gay man, can you imagine what his costumes may be??  Oh, I can hardly wait.

Is it just me or could you also go indefinitely without hearing another word from Dick (better known a "Ick") Cheney, and most especially about his new book?  Admittedly, I have not read his book, nor do I plan to, but from what little pub (publicity) I've unintentionally heard, it sounds to me like an arrogant tattle tale tell all from his angry, skewed perspective.  No wonder the guy has terrible heart disease....he's so angry his head could explode. 

Lastly, I received the application from the Dachshund Rescue people and it's clear by all the information they ask you, they really want you to think  about adopting another dog, before you do it.  I filled it out all right, but now I'm seriously rethinking another dog....maybe that's not exactly where I am right now.  If it was, that thing would have already been mailed, and it's sitting right here beside me.  I learned a loooong time ago that if it's not a "yes", it's a "no". 

No comments:

Post a Comment