Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Royal Wave

I just got back from the Container Store.  Try as I might, I just can't locate my little packages of  Multi-Purpose Wipes, or Chiffons `a usage multiples, for those who speak French. I swanny....it really says that right on the package.  Makes me just want to roll my eyes.

  I think what may have happened is, I saw them earlier, but didn't buy them....or at least that's the story I'm going with, even though I distinctly remember wanting two packages of them.  Whatever.  Anyway, after I hiked up and back to the CS, I just had to try getting one of them wet.  Each one looks like a little white Tums and it says all you need is water, so that's all I did.  Viola'!!  What you see in the pic is what it looks like after unfolding, and these are not bad at all.  It says they are 100% pulp fibre and yeah, yeah....that's wood and bark way back there somewhere, but since these are soft, I don't care, and since they are biodegradable with no perfumes or additives, I feel down right Eco.  I got three packs so if any of the other gals need some, I can share. For a whopping $1.99 for a package of 12, I'm feeling down right smart and Eco.

This last part is too funny not to share, so if you're family, Warning-- you've already heard it.  I try to send out Family emails when she does something really hilarious and to keep them in the loop.  Anywho,  it seems when mom went to church with her friend last Sunday, as mom was coming down the church aisle to sit down, her pink walker got away from her, and she fell.  Luckily, she didn't hurt herself, and a man who knew her helped her up, and sat her on the seat of her walker.  As he pushed her the rest of the way down the aisle, mom waved to the people already seated in the Sanctuary.  Sort of like a Beauty Queen on a Parade float.  Think the Rose Bowl....at 84.


No comments:

Post a Comment