Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My favorite sign

I used to have this posted in my office, years ago, and thought about it the other day when Brian and I were laughing about something.  It read:

LACK OF PLANNING ON YOUR PART, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN EMERGENCY ON OUR PART.

I still remember  my assistant and I had to keep copies of it in a file in my office, so we could hand them out when people asked for a copy for their office.  I bet we went through several reams of paper over the years, and it nicely took the starch out of some people when they were all in a lather about something, which was fairly often considering that I dealt with pregnant ladies, vendors, and doctors, all the time.  Plus, let's face it.  IF someone is nice, you know you are going to do back flips trying to get them what they need.  If they aren't, well, let's just say, take a number, honey.....we'll get to you.  Maybe.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment