Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, August 19, 2011

Wash cloths

Yep.  We need to cuss and discuss this.  Since a lot of European countries don't use them, much less a lot of soap and water, as an experiment, I bought some disposable ones at the Container Store.  I think I mentioned that in an earlier post.  Now, I have yet to try them, but I'm thinking maybe I'd better.  What if they are like sandpaper??  Or steel wool??  Wouldn't that be a rude shock as you are washing your face, or even something else.....Oh, Lord, love me.....that'd make you walk funny for a week.

I don't think guys really use washcloths much, but we girls do.  How else are we going to get all that war paint off our faces??  Especially off our eyes.  And they need to be soft, too.  If the disposable ones I got are made from a tree, well, just forget that.  I'm not washing any part of me with tree bark.  If the disposable ones are bad, I guess I'll just go get some cloth Target cheapo ones, and leave a trail of ditched washcloths across Southern Italy.  I'm sure they've seen weirder things.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment