Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, November 2, 2012

Death by Grilled Cheese

Today it nearly happened.  I tried this new hot sandwich offering at one of my favorite spots.  Did I mention I was starving and never eat a whole sandwich but today I did.    Their blackboard said that it included three different kinds of cheese and ...bacon.  What's not to love?  They never said it might kill me but I guess that was implied.  Lord love me, I ate the whole dang thing.... and I swanny I'd do it all over again just to wrap my mouth around all that melted warm cheese.  The bacon was a mere footnote so I deducted points on that part but over all, it was truly swoon worthy, and thank goodness I don't have to have any blood work drawn anytime soon because my cholesterol level might just blow the digital meter to smithereens.  Yeah, baby...it was that good.

Anytime I see the words grilled cheese, I'm in.  I don't much care what it is...I'm going to give it a shot.  Death by Grilled Cheese.  Not a bad way to go at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment