Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF

Sometimes stuff just happens.  Such was the case with a certain person I gave birth to who had a wreck in his brand new car a few weeks ago.  Well, damn.  It happens.  What I did not know since we were out of town was the extent of the damage.  Once again well, damn.  When I got the news yesterday that his car was little more than a hunk of crushed steel, my first thought was oh, **** and then thank you, God, that no one was hurt, or worse.

Not knowing how this was going to play out, I said my prayers and just went on about my day.  As it turns out, my son made a brilliant decision when he purchased the car, and bought Gap insurance.  Can I tell you I didn't even know there was such a thing??  Color me clueless.  What Gap insurance does is cover the gap your car insurance doesn't cover if your car gets creamed or just banged up.  I knew he was brilliant--and handsome, and funny as all get out.  I also knew he could and would work it all out himself with out his momma's help---like I'd really be any in the first place. (I did try to cheerlead a little for him but was immediately told to button it.)  First, last, and always a mother.  Sorry...it's my default setting.

Wow.  Tough stuff to deal with but I will say he's dealing with it all like a man and I am so proud of him.  (If he reads this I am soooo gonna get killed but tough bananas.)  It's my blog and I get to say what I want.

Now, that said, the secret I referred to last week is burning a hole in my throat not to blab, but I only have to keep my trap shut for a few more days, and then I can let it rip.  You are gonna pee your Depends when you find out what it is--Lord knows I sure did! 

So with that, and that mean awful dangling of bait I have left you with, I will close telling you to have a safe and happy weekend and to cyber shop if you can.  Going to the Mall or fighting the traffic is just not worth it--on any level.  If you can't buy it online or they won't ship it to you for free, it ain't worth havin'.  Tell 'um I said so.

And that's just how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment