Here's what I know today.
1) Life is meant to be lived as is--not waiting for it to change.
2) Some people are a lot easier to like than others. Be kind anyway.
3) Appreciate today. It's all you've got.
4) If you can't take it with you, either use it and enjoy it, or give it to someone else who will.
5) Fresh hot coffee is meant to be savored.
6) Animals are little pieces of God on four legs.
7) The more you give of yourself, the more you receive, but don't give expecting ANYTHING back. That's NOT how the spiritual axiom works.
8) Being happy is a choice.
9) If it's not perfect, it's still plenty good enough. Perfect isn't real anyway.
10) It's hard to be hateful when you're grateful.
11) It's OK to be crazy as a sh** house rat. Some days are just like that.
The annual pumpkin cake delivery is on it's way downtown. There's just not too many things a fresh pumpkin cake won't cure or at least improve. And if it doesn't, the yakking that goes on around it as people slice away is likely to make you laugh at some point.