Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gratitude....got any?

This morning I am grateful,so grateful.  I am grateful we live in a free country and can vote for the leader of our choice.  I am grateful that no matter who wins, all this election nastiness will be over (maybe).  I could go on and on about what I'm grateful for but the main one I'm thinking about today is, I'm grateful for Brian Felix Harris, who was born 31 years ago today, at 6:55 PM.  Yep...he's that old, and I'm that old.  Happy Birthday, Brian.

I'm just as grateful for Benjamin Francis Harris, too. (He's a September birthday and I miss having him here in Dallas more than I can say.)  Without those two, I would not be the person I am today.  Both of these men have taught me lessons and given me gifts of knowledge and awareness I could not have received any other way.  Thank you, Guys!!

I am also grateful for all the Scorpio's or November people in my life, and there are tons:  my sister, Andrea, Brian, Dallas, Harrison, Austin, Erin, and the list goes on and on.  If I forgot to mention you here, blame it on the coffee.  I haven't had enough yet. 

This morning I plan to go visit my mom and see what she's up to...that's sort of a joke since she's never up to much unless she's down the hall with the rest of the group, and she's "pot stirring".  I'll fill her in that it's Election Day, not that she'll remember it five seconds later but current events are important, even if you fade in and out.

Lastly, I want to give a shout out to Hudson,who has the stomach bug.  Feel better soon, Sweet Boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment