Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Are we there yet???

This morning I am bird doggin' Facebook for any posts from Benji or Andrea to know they made it to Jerusalem safely.  Yes, they are grown ups, but one of them I just happened to have given birth to, and the other one I love just as much, so once a momma, always a momma, and he's still my baby boy.  Ten dollars says that they arrived so exhausted that the last thing they considered was posting on FB.  Well, duh.  Give me a shower and a warm bed and that would be all I'd be thinking about either.

Why are they in Israel?  It's a cool deal.  Andrea's daddy is there to open a huge hospital his architectural firm has built (OK...I think I have this right so work with me here) and her mom and dad wanted them to go as well.  LOVE THAT!  So, Sunday, Benji rolled in from being on the road for a week playing gigs, gets some sleep, washes clothes, re-packs, and he's back out the door with Andrea yesterday morning.  I'm serious.  They flew from Nash to JFK, on to London, then to Tel-Aviv, and then a shuttle to Jerusalem.  They are there a week so just about the time they get adjusted to the time change, they'll be heading back.  Oh, boo hoo.  We'd all go, wouldn't we??

Now in order to post some sunshine for an otherwise uggggglee day, here goes.  If this doesn't make you smile, I give up. 




Awwwww..... I wanna hold it.







Even though I hate squirrels, these are pretty cute.


And, lookey heah....sweet baby Avery.  She is definitely rockin' that tutu.  And those lips....ahhhh.  I could just kiss her till she squeals.

No comments:

Post a Comment