Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chee...chee..chee

Yabba Dabba Dooo.  Sis and I are thrilled to report the baby birds are out of our chimney.  Though they were not fliers (flyers?) yet, they were gently removed a few minutes ago, and peace has been restored to Gotham City.  Honestly, I tried to count them as the Chimney Sweep guy put them in his bucket, and it looked like maybe there were three.  I'm still wondering how three little birds could possibly make that much chee-chee-cheeing noise.  Ahhhh.....  I'm sooo glad they are gone.


I asked what he does with them--I was thinking he probably drove down the alley and tossed them in the nearest trash can, but he claims he drives them to Plano, to a bird Rehab.  Now, is it just me, or does that sound like a really PC answer, that isn't even remotely true?  I don't know.  I looked on the invoice and no where does it say he removed baby birds, so my money's on the dumpster.  Maybe not--but either way that's not my business.  That's on him if he throws them in the trash.  I didn't even ask him to remove them.  He said he was checking to see how old they were.  And then he just reached up there, shined his light on them, and put them in the bucket.   So, all you PETA people relax.  It's gonna be OK.

It's my house.  They were squatters.


No comments:

Post a Comment