Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 8, 2012

John Legend...

It's been two whole weeks and I thought I could get over this but I just can't.  I have a crush on John Legend.  There it is--I said it.  And you would, too, if you've watched Duets.  He is fine to put it mildly, even though I'm seriously kinda hatin' the show.  But now I have to watch, to get my John Legend fix. His face is just the sweetest thing ever--a little boy/ MAN face-- and he's got total bedroom eyes. When they do a close up of him, you can see his eyes twinkling.  What's not to love?

He's got looks, style, the whole enchilada--and did I mention he can sing?   Or that he's smart as a whip??  And girlfriend, he can move, too.  Uh, huh. Yeah...that, too.  He is just the package or at least that how he seems.  If he's a total creepoid, don't tell me.  Just let me have my crush and blunder on in ignorance. 

                                                   
Robin Thicke, however, is so awful and arrogant, he triggers my gag reflex, but that's OK.  He thinks he's fabulous.  Get a load of his pompadour...what's holding that thing up?  Scaffolding??  When they do a close up of him, his hair is just all you can look at.  You just can't help it.

I know, I know...if you can't say something nice... blah, blah blah.....:)  Just the keep the camera on John, please.  He's plenty cool enough for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment