Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

E. coli anyone?

Yesterday, the high light of my day came late which was a good thing.  Considering I'd just gotten back from a lovely, but steamy, graveside funeral,  I rrrrrreally needed a good laugh.  Gross out Alert: stop reading now if you are a wimp.  Otherwise read on.

Late in the afternoon, my sister called me for a recipe and told me she had three small nudists, swimming in her pool, shrieking and having a ball.  The next thing she knew, her daughter blasted in through the back door saying one small nudist--the youngest of the skinny dippers--had left a floatie in the pool.  Think a floating Baby Ruth and you've got it.  Anywho, as her daughter was yelling "What do I do?",  my sister calmly walked outside, scooped up the stogie and flung it into the bushes, and told her daughter "Clearly this is your first Pool Rodeo.  That's watcha do".

                                                         
Her daughter stared at her completely aghast.  Sometimes being a certain age is just the best.  Nuthin' much ruffles your feathers anymore.  Even a little E. coli.

No comments:

Post a Comment