Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Scarletta

Well, damn.  Try as I might, I cannot stream Scarletta this morning on a radio station in Huntington, TN, and for that I am wondering what in the heck is wrong.  Both my phone and my computer say the station is offline or can't stream.  Surrrre they are.  And I'm the Easter Bunny.  Maybe our Wifi is down???  I dunno but rats, rats, rats.  I'm give up, and I sure did want to listen in.

Last night I scared myself silly.  I either dreamed-- or actually was awake and thought I heard the phone ringing around 2 AM.  Now, why I told myself it was about mom, I don't know but I think that's pretty normal.  And let me just say the phone did not ring.  I just thought it did.  But holy Batman, I scared myself silly.  In my head, I told myself this was "it" and you know how fast thoughts can shoot through your head.  In two seconds I had myself back sane again, but it's amazing to me how fast our brains can interpret data and arrive at a conclusion.
Brains are such cool things, even when they scare the crap out of you.

I texted Benji and he just told me the smaller radio stations don't stream their shows but that it went really well.  It's a small relief to know I'm not a total washout when it comes to technology. That's a lie.  I totally am.


No comments:

Post a Comment