Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Well, alllllllllmost


 Fred nearly got caught just now, hunting "the enemy" in the front yard with Sis, by none other than the Dallas Po Po's.  One drove right up at our across the street neighbor lady's house--the mean old one--and one of Dallas finest hopped out right.  I nearly fell out of my chair, laughing.
 Fred was seconds from walking out, armed and dangerous.  Sis was already out front, yapping like a maniac, waiting for him to come nail her arch enemy.  Sitting here being my law abiding self, I was watching and wondering if I was going to have to go bail him out of the slammer or if he'd pull a John Edwards, and just get a "warning".  Turns out, it was neither.  A false alarm on both counts.  Rats.  This was just about to get exciting. There's just nothing like a near miss to get your blood pumping.

Yesterday I decided I'd surprise you know who and do his chores for him.  I mowed and then trimmed a few bushes on the driveway side that were bugging me.  I even acted like him, too.  I left all the trimmings right where they dropped, because I was too tired and sweaty to clean 'um all up.  And, I didn't want to.  So there. Now I'm going to go sweep them up--won't take but a second--and then I'm going to rinse everything down with the hose.  Maybe even me.  OOO, ahhhh.

And then have some of this.....oh, yeah.

                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment