Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, May 10, 2013

My blog

For those not familiar with my blog and my style of writing, I subscribe to the no holes barred, tell it like it is, make up words if you want, and go right ahead and be ignorant in front of all three or four people who read this thing anyway, but have fun while you do it.  Recently I showed my intellectual prowess with my mention of "ying and yang" only to find out from my other half that it's actually yin and yang.  Well, la tee da.  So what if is, I still like ying better.  So there.

Anywho, I've been asked on numerous occasions by friends where in this wide world I come up with some of the topics I discuss and the truth is, I don't really know.  Sometimes I feel like there's something I need to say about something (I don't) so I go ahead, if only just for myself.  This blog is really for me and it's one of the ways I get all the stuff out of my head so there's more room for new information (yin).

Other times, this blog is a way for me to place my focus somewhere positive, when I'm not feeling all that perky.  I enjoy making up a word to fit what I'm trying to say and since the boys and I have done it for ages. Ex.: (Brian-grundle) (Benji-mayamon and dadamon), and it just feels right to do it.  This blog also allows me to go back to kinder, softer, gentler times (illusion) and remember funny scenarios.  Car trips with the boys, a live squirrel in the house, garage catching on fire (Match Light charcoal) --I could go on and on.  I guess what I'm saying is, it's a distraction, therapy, and just plain fun, all rolled into one.

Mostly, I just like to cuss and discuss.  I like knowing what you all think about when you comment.  I also just like to have fun and play. Learning to play as an adult is very important.  Playing is what slows down the world and let's your creative juices flow. 

Thank you to those who read this thing and laugh, shake their head, or are entertained.  Thank you to those who print it out and use it to line the bottom of their bird's cage or shred it for their cat's litter box.  As long as I'm useful, that's all that counts.

Happy Mother's Day to all.  It's the best job in the world with the most hilarious pay currency: vomit, boogers, diarrhea, weird questions, hugs, fever, dead animals, broken hearts, mended hearts, and enough memories to last a lifetime.
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment