Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rotten Dogs

I am just back from a visit to my orthodontist.  In the cleaning process, my Invisaligns met with some water that was hotter than I realized and are now a melted mess.  I was limping by with one pair until the top one cracked.  Don't ask me how that happened.  I'll only cop to the fact that they had a really bumpy ride in the washing machine, and that's all I'm saying.

My Orthodontist used to bring both of her dogs (long haired Chihuahuas) to work and I asked where they were, hoping they were both still OK.  They are.  It seems when Dr. Crawford brought her dad  home to live with her, prior to his death, the puppies loved being at home with him, the caregivers, and their doggie door.  Now that he's gone, they still want to stay home, so she lets them.  But here's the kicker.  They have a baby sitter that comes by to love on them three times a day.  I about fell over when she told me.  Lordy....I thought I was bad. 

Never mind Sis wouldn't go on her walk last night until she got to go for a ride first.  We went to get yogurt and then to check on mom and when we got back, some body's tail was in a major knot.  Sis had planned on going.  Oops.  At first Bruce didn't believe me when I told him what Sis wanted and why she was so furious, until I told him to ask her.   Ask her" if she wants to go". ( He doesn't speak dog so occasionally I have to interpret.)  He asked her, and all hell broke loose....barking, yipping, jumping up and down, tail dancing, trying to get herself in the car, running from my side to his, and back and forth. Total dog frenzy.


I'd say that was a YES.  So, off we went with her, car window down, her upper body hanging out, sniffing.  It takes so little to make some gals happy.
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment