Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Whaz up?

Foggy, lazy-hazy morning and I'm loving it.  Sis is in her bed underneath where I am, and snoozing her wiffle snore.  I don't think there's any mistake that we chose her since everyone around here at one time or another has been known to snore.  It's just what we do.

This morning after doing my morning readings, I added a few things to my God List.  For those that don't know, my God List is a list of things I've given to God to fix or settle since I simply cannot, and do not have the power to do any of it anyway.  It's also the stuff that scares the liver out of me, the stuff I can't control (and for that we can all be eternally grateful since I would no doubt make an even bigger mess of whatever the situation might be.)  The good news is, it's also a faith list.  Once something has been taken care of by God, I write on there how things worked out and it never ceases to remind me how He really does take care of me, IF I get out of His way.  Notice the IF part?? Fear/the need to control makes me want to drive the bus vs. be a rider.  Great reminder for this morning.  

I just hung up with my best pal who moved to Flagstaff, Arizona recently.  Nothing starts my day off better than hearing from her.  She is a constant source of inspiration to me and from time to time, she makes me scream out laughing over how alike we are.  She's my junior by at least a hundred years which just goes to show you that age is just a number. 

Lastly, if you didn't see Scarletta's last song from their showcase last night, enjoy it if you want.  I've posted it on my page as the proud momma that I am.  IMO, they rocked it to the rafters.  Woo hoo!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment