Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, January 21, 2013

Yeah, right...

I am totally gobsmacked.  I just read a quote by one of former Governor Romney's son's, Tagg, saying his dad "wanted to be President less than anyone he'd ever seen in his life."   Well, you can smack me with a 2x4....why did he run if he didn't want to win?  Never mind I'd imagine that being President is the hardest job in the world, and that you'd sure better have a real desire and steely constitution in order to do the job but to not want to win??  What's up with that, Romney??  The job is simply too damn hard on everyone in your family, to run and not want to win.  Why would you put your family through such an ordeal?  His son said "He is private, loves his family deeply and wants to be with them, but doesn't love all the attention."   Really??  

I'm fairly sure President Obama would love to be spend more time with his family, too, and I bet he's pretty clear by now what living in a fishbowl is like.  Wow.  Proof again that the right guy won.

Congratulations, Mr. President. 

No comments:

Post a Comment