Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Djbouti, Africa

                                                                            

See...I told ya you wouldn't believe me.  They (Scarletta) should be taking off shortly headed for Paris, a layover, another flight across the pond to the US, and a last flight home to Nash.  I know....I'm jet lagged just thinking about it.  Knowing them, they'll be way tired but so glad to be home they'll be hysterical.  Nothing better than a hot shower, good food, and your very own bed at your very own home.  Ahhhh.

When I have to travel that far for that long, I fall apart and collapse into the silly giggles and if someone doesn't monitor my insanity for me and remind/make me EAT (because I'm so damn tired I'm not even hungry), I really frizzle out.  At least there are five of them so they can look after each other.  Plane just lifted off so they are on their way. Welcome home!

No comments:

Post a Comment