Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Season 4

It's no secret.  I'm laying my tea tray now and getting all set for tomorrow night's Downtown Abbey premiere of season 4.  It's clear O'Brien will not be back.  She was Lady Cora's scheming, meaner than a snake lady's maid that teamed up with Thomas, until they crossed swords.  I'm sad she left the show.  She's not pictured in any season 4 full cast photos so you know she's history.  Nothing was more fun that watching Thomas and O'Brien plot and scheme and try to out wit each other.  I feel sure Thomas can carry on his part with enough evil for them both but I will miss their drama.

I'm looking the most forward to watching Lady Edith burst forth and perhaps have an affair.  I believe the current time will be the roaring twenties so that should be really interesting to see.  Nothing like a little scandal to keep things interesting.  Mary's going to be a bit of a downer at first but she's too mean and self absorbed to stay down too long.  I thought that baby might have had a chance of having a somewhat loving mother until Matthew bought it.  That baby is just toast now.  It won't be long before he's shipped off to boarding school, poor kid.

Anywho, I'm ready and can't wait to see what Julian Fellowes has in store for us all.  Come sit by me and we'll cuss and discuss.
                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment