Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bad jew jew

Man....you do NOT want to get near me.....I've got the b-a-d jew jew going on. This morning, I left early to go get my fasting lab work drawn and that means black coffee only--if any--but that wasn't the problem, though it might have helped somewhat. I hit black ice, on NW Hwy, tried to stop and the rest was skiddin', smash up history. A man in a black Honda was trying to turn left, and let's just say I helped him a little. I did every thing I could to miss him but when your anti lock brakes clamp down, and you can't get off the ice, get ready 'cause it's going to be ugly. And it was. The good news? Neither of us was hurt and though our cars definitely took a hit, they can be repaired.

Which brings me to anti lock brakes....why do they call them that?? I don't get it. Not only do they make a God awful noise when you hit them but they feel and sound like they are locked up. Anti lock my butt. Enough said. The fun just continues. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment