Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, February 15, 2010

Think Pink


I got the ever lovin' pants scared off of me today. My doctor sent me for "further tests" and got me worked in--today. As a nurse, I know what that means and I can also tell when it's a courtesy and when it's a "today" deal. Luckily, so far, things have swung my way though I can tell you, I think God must be really tired of hearing from me and some of my closest pals. We have "chatted" literally all day long...OK...more like I was chatting...or chattering. The strange part? I had this inner gut feeling that it would all work out OK and that HE had me. And I felt really calm.
And then I started in on the second guessing, asking myself if I was just in denial or if I really did feel like it was going to be OK....you now what I mean....when you start head trippin' on yourself. My head is never a safe neighborhood and not someplace to go alone....I might mug myself.

Anyway, I still have one last test to get scheduled for and complete, but so far, things look good and it looks like I'll be blogging away here for a l-o-n-g time. This last test does not sound like much fun (who thinks this stuff up, anyway?) but I'm gonna getter done as soon as they can schedule me and then see what shakes out. And here is my solemn vow: I WILL have a Starbucks hot chocolate afterward to celebrate --with WHIPPED CREAM. I may not eat dinner--but I WILL have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment