Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To sum up my day...


Here it is in a nutshell: I finally got scheduled for the test I need to have on Thursday, at 9am. The nurse who scheduled me sounds like someone I would love and just happens to have appointed herself as my nurse. Go, team. My radiologist who read my mamo and sono will do my test, and I really liked him as well. Cute, funny, and we hope with v-e-r-y gentle hands. Can I get an amen on that. A sweet loving friend brought me lunch, flowers, and dessert today since I am without wheels, and am feeling a little like someone punched me due to the bumper car event of this morning. So, all in all, life is just pretty darn good.

The insurance lady made me laugh when she called this afternoon. She told me a hilarious story about dementia and how when her grandmother had it, her grandmother went to a small town store and tried to pay with Monopoly money. The lady behind the counter never missed a beat, took the play money, and then called the family explaining what had happened. They quickly brought over the real $12 and all had a good laugh. People are just so great. To me, there's just a funny in everything, if you look for it. The other funny today?? I accidentally sat on Muffin. He didn't think it was funny, but I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment