Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Let's start the chant now....

Ti-ger...Ti-ger...Ti-ger...Oh, man I can hardly control myself. He's set to "speak" on Friday --to apologize. Wonder if Elin will be there? I hope not. I hope he man's up and does this all by himself. Shoot...he got in trouble all by himself so surely he can do this alone. He's already made sure the media will not be present and that those he speaks to will only be close friends and family. What I'll be interested to see is if there's any honest show of contrition and humility on his part. IF he's been in a 12 step program for sex addiction, which I honestly hope he has, then he may have a fighting chance. Otherwise, Dude....save your breath.
I always enjoy reading people's body language in situations like this. I don't really read it as much as I watch to see what looks and feels really authentic, and what looks like a bunch of showboating...you know what I'm talking about. Does it ring true? And if he shows one ounce of defiance or defensiveness, he's toast. Once the media sees his apology, if it's defiant, he can just pack and head for another solar system 'cause that's the only place he'll get any peace or (piece!).
Sorry...I just couldn't resist.

I think I'd LOTS rather be me tomorrow with my test, than Tiger on Friday. Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment