Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gas update

Nope...we don't have any, and neither does anybody for about 6 blocks. And with two little electric heaters going full blast, I am pretending "we are camping out"--in Antarctica. The puppies are snuggled in here, too, but not in their dog bed, oh, no. They are asleep in the big fluffy white chairs with fleece blankets--seriously. I am watching The Who at the Super Bowl half time show, with my long fleece coat on, drinking ice tea. I know that last part is weird but Snapple Diet Ice Tea is my drug of choice and the coat is very necessary. Especially in view of the ice tea part.
There's a coffee clatch of Atmos trucks in the church parking lot down from us and my assistant has headed down there for some scoopage. Channel 8 interviewed him earlier but I doubt he made it to the big screen at 6pm, much to his chagrin. Turns out the gas problem started last night about 10 pm. My assistant has just returned with the news that "they're still working on it". Gee...really??? They then plan to go door to door relighting people's pilots, if needed. A late date with Atmos...I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment