Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hot chocolate....here I come

Whew. The deed is done and it wasn't near as gnarly as I was prepared for it to be. Gals, if you want to know the details, email me and I'll give you the full 411 on it but in sensitivity to some others (Bruce throws up or faints) , I'll leave off the specifics here. I do have to have the spot removed and it has a 90% chance of being benign. If it turn out that it's malignant, they'll remove the spot and because it's so tee tiny, that'll take care of it. I got Dr. Baker (my radiologist) to show me my pic's and asked a few questions, and I hit the door. Glad that's done. I already know who I want to do it (Dr. Laidley-breast surgeon at Med. City) so essentially that's that. Drama over. I was, however, very impressed with Presby's Breast Center--man, the changing area and waiting "lounge" looked like the changing area at the Four Seasons, minus the massage therapists and boy, I sure could have used one. The staff was great, efficient and nice. We gabbed almost the whole way through my procedure. One of us got quiet...wanna guess who? Yeah...that'd be me. But, it did not hurt so that was nice. REAL NICE.

Ok...now, while I was off duty, some guy flies a plane into the IRS building in Austin? Whaaaaat? I leave my post for one hour and all hell breaks loose. Geeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment