Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's time for the big reveal...


When I received this the other day, I knew I had to post it here. Though these are not mine, they might as well be since that's how much I love them. They are my sister's grands--or at least the ones she has so far--and since I don 't have any yet, her's are mine, too. Have you ever seen more angelic faces.......shuuudup 'cause I know you haven't. They are Hadley, Avery, and Hudson. You've already heard about all of them so I just felt it was time for the big reveal. Avery at 5 weeks has grown a ton and now is sporting a fetching pair of chipmunk cheeks. If I don't see her often enough, she looks different every time I see her. The other day as I played with her, she looked like she was doing baby Tai Chi...she was rhythmically waving her hands around until she smacked herself in the face. She didn't cry--she just looked at me like I'd done it.

Hadley is the wild woman and current two year old human frenzy. For her birthday in January, I gave her a magic wand that makes noise and is waaaay cool, and a fairy princes head doo-dad with these pretty long dangly multi colored ribbons. It just screamed GIRL all over it with the pretty ribbons and flowers,in beeeee-u-tiful colors. When I took her to a mirror and showed her how she looked, she gave me the exact same withering look Wiggles gave me the year I bought him a purple velvet collar with bells on it, for Christmas. My sister practically had to be resuscitated she was laughing so hard. Well......I tried. Now the magic wand? My sister got to eat dirt on that one. Hadley went nuts over it and ran around putting spells on everyone. It made noise like a magic wand should, and even came with pre written spells in case you can't come up with your own. Nice, huh? Hadley is sooo funny that just watching her is entertaining.

Now, Hudson.... Hudson, Hudson, Hudson. He is my dream boat and all round fun buddy. He can do absolutely no wrong in my eyes simply because he's PERFECT. He's my naked Candyland and computer playing pal who just puts the fun in everything. I have two of his school pictures right by my sink so I see him first thing every morning and last thing at night. I also have him on a special coffee cup I got the year after he was born that shows him in a T shirt that says King of the Little People.
Truth be told, I couldn't love any of them any more if I tried. Wonder what it' ll (and yes, I know it'll is not a word but it is to me) be like to have my own grands?? I'll probably just explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment