Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, February 19, 2010

My take on Tiger

I personally have never met the man. I will say this: I'm just not buying it. He may be sorry. He should be. I'm just not sure what he's really sorry for--doing it or getting caught. When you take those wedding vows, hopefully you are paying attention and you mean what you are saying. You don't get an out for being a professional athlete with gobs of money. You don't even get an out for being an ass (Donald Trump). Tiger's affect (facial expression) was just way too flat for me....and the eyes are the real deal for me and I got zippo from him. Maybe some shame when he faced his mom 'cause if you aren't feelin' it then, you are either a sociopath or the devil himself, but other than that, I didn't see much emoting. And I don't mean tears.....I'm talking real honest to goodness contrition. You know it when you see and and I just didn't see any.

And hats off to Elin for not rescuing him. That deals o-v-e-r. She's outta there. One woman? Maybe. And that's a big ole maybe. 12 or 14 or however many he's been fooling around with? No way. See ya. Wouldn't even want to be in the same room with ya. That's goes way beyond betrayal. And when your mistresses got pissed when they find out they weren't the only one, that's down right hilarious. Sick and hilarious. Gals, you just got a dose of what you dished out. No wonder you didn't like it.

I always wondered how Tiger could idolize his dad so much and not hate him, too. His dad was such a controlling factor in his life and I wonder if all this acting out isn't part of a deep rage that had to come out somehow. Human beings are just fascinating to me. And that's just how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment