Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Overkill ..... mabye??

I just returned from trading in my Soup can for a larger car. Several people commented that if someone hit me, in the Soup can, I might not walk away so point taken, and a swaparoo just happened. Wanna guess what I got? A freakin' Land Yacht. A total old lady mobile....like I need matching patent leather shoes and a big old purse to drive it. You should see this behemoth. It takes up half the driveway and the minute Bruce sees it, the party's gonna start. I can just hear it now...."nice ride, baby".
Welllllll, here he is now, laughing as predicted. He just volunteered to go "drive my boat". I was supposedly upgraded to a luxury vehicle, and all that translates to is a Whale Boat, minus the harpoons. Now, it does have seat warmers--if I can just find the button. I popped the trunk and opened the gas tank trying to find them, so I may have to go read the manual. And another thing...I think it's a fat lady car because when you turn it off, the seat scoots back automatically as f-a-r back as it can go. Whaaaaaat? Like I can't get out where the seat is normally?? I beg your pardon--I CAN. The good news? That car is a tank and I'll easily walk away if someone hits ME. I'm just not so sure about what will happen to them, though. Whoa.
The reality is, since I'm likely to be driving it for several weeks, it may just have to become an acquired taste. A BIG ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment