Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Huh?

Maybe I just don't get it.  I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone would shell out $200 per ticket, to stand near the stadium but not in it, for the Super Bowl.  And here's an even bigger perk....you get to watch the game on large video screens--outside.  And, you receive a souvenir program and scarf.   Whaaaat?? Clearly anyone who does that is just a Super Bowl wanna be with too much money and absolutely no sense.

Tell ya what....you can pay me $200 per person and come stand in my backyard and watch the game through the den door.  It'll be really exclusive--just you and any other nimrod who is dumb enough to do it.  If you are lucky, Sis might make a half time appearance--no promises--she hasn't signed her contract yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment