Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seriously pink

How's this for girly?  Poke your eye out, pink, no?  When I saw it at Sam's, of all places, I knew I had to have one for Hadley's birthday today.  The pillow is as soft as real bunny fur but synthetic as all get out, and the faux fur is in swirls, that look like rosebuds.  Perfect for TV lounging or snoozing.  It probably won't last longer than thirty minutes since we are talking Sam's after, all but whatev.  And, it's big enough for two small heads if you feel like sharing with your older brother, whose main job right now is simply to torture you, since it's your birthday, and not his.

  The bad news is, now I want one.   It would be fun to snuggle up and read with one, and hey, big girls like soft stuff, too.  Unfortunately, there are none that would work for me color wise--wah-- so I'll just have to big girl up and go without.   There were no Star Wars one's for Hudson either--just major girly colors--- and he'd rather have Lego's for his birthday in February anyway, so both Hudson and I came up empty on that one.  I also found a pair of adorable pink, purple and white mukluks (combo of socks and slippers)  for Had to wear, while lounging on her pillow.  Look closely and you can see them folded in half, tied onto the pillow.
I texted the pic of Had's pillow to my sister, and she found sheets to match at Pottery Barn for Kid's. The sheets are so cute that now I want those, too.  And it's not my birthday either, Hudson.  Rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment