Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Robes

I just love being right.  It just puts a smile on my face and a big old "I told you so" all over me.  Such was the case with Brian & Fred, this weekend.  Earlier in the week, I had found these killer soft robes at Restoration Hardware that I just knew they'd like.  I was already prepared for the flack I'd get----- until they tried them on.....oh, yeah, baby....that's when I knew I'd have them.  These are the plush ultra soft snugly ones that get even better as you wash them.  And, they were on sale. 

As I figured, they each said they "didn't need one".  OK, fine.  So I bought Fred's.  He freaked.  One down, one to go (Brian).   Benji already had one.  I throw caution to the wind, buy Brian one, and call him to come get his "sussy".  He knows it's the robe...rags on me...and finally comes to try it.  He pulls it out of the package, feels it, and just starts laughing......  Despite all his previous protests that he "doesn't need one", he tries it on to be sure it fits, smiling and ahhhhing, puts it back in the sack, and off he goes with it.  When it's gets ultra cold this week, I know who is going to be all wrapped up in their robes.  OOOO, la la. 
Now you want one, too, don'tcha?

No comments:

Post a Comment