Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's the reason for the season...giving and cookies!!!

I just got an email saying that from now through Dec. 31, 2011, if you give $$ to the North Texas Food Bank, there is a matching grant that will double your gift up to I think $90,000.  The net effect is, the NTFB will receive $180,000 to feed hungry families.  I've donated and I hope you will too.  And in case you're getting hungry this afternoon, these are the leftovers after my deliveries to neighbors.  Of course, that's not counting the ones I've already snarfed.  I had to be sure they were gift worthy, and it took several tries for me to establish product consistency.  Viennese Crescents are like that only mine aren't crescents.  I tried that last year, for fun, and after cooking them, they ended up looking like old gnarly fingers.  Not real appetizing looking.  Ooof.

No comments:

Post a Comment