Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Word around the kindergarten world has it that a certain girl and her BFF are Mean Girls at school.  OMG.  Yep, apparently it's true.  I got this from a very reliable source and all I know is what goes around comes around, so this is not going to end well.  That you can be sure of.  Dang, some of life's lessons are tough. It's tough being the "IT GIRLS" but you still have to be nice.  Life has an uncanny way of teaching that lesson so this should be interesting to watch.  With zero experience with little girls, this is a whole new ball game for me.

I got to see the two of them in action the other day and let me just say they were the cutest two fireballs I've ever seen, and the electricity between the two of them is palpable.  I'd hate to be a girl in their class if they didn't like me.  Shoot...I'd wanna play them them, too.  While I was there, they were putting on make-up...some little girl kind of stuff...and I was biting my lips off trying not to laugh.  I'm not sure what all the goo was, but it had glitter in it, and was all over their faces and, and even in their hair.  One had a make up brush and was swishing it all over her eyes, getting ready to go out and take on the world.  Lydia, (EEE-ya), their housekeeper, and I were gurgling, in our attempts to smother our laughter.  All I can say to this is..... Oh, Lordy....little girls.....

And speaking of, here's the latest and greatest from the Smalls:

She's one tough hombre', no???  She's ready to rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment