Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Post holiday confusion

I am always confused after a holiday--especially one that comes in the middle of the week.  Yesterday felt like a weekend so that would make today Monday, wouldn't it?  Actually, no.  More coffee is probably the best answer.  So glad it's NOT Monday.

Now, on to pressing topics.  The Holmes-Cruise divorce.  I'm thinking Katie has some serious dirt up her sleeve in order to even consider filing for sole custody of Suri.  She's probably going to tell Tom "Let me have Suri or I spill the goods--Scientology, your insane beliefs, etc.", which would definitely do major damage to action man Tom's career.  It would also blow the secrecy of Scientology w-i-d-e open, and Tom may not want that either, seeing as how he's a major domo in Scientology these days .  As a control freak, he's going to either ammo up ( no doubt he's lawyered up), or be smart, and walk away and make nice.  Doubtful his ego will allow that.  Boy, this is likely to get ugleeeee.  Either way, I'm betting we see and hear things that are guaranteed to make our eyes roll and our brains hurt. Whoa.

Chocolate chip Zucchini bread.  I made it, though I actually did muffins instead--regular size and the mini ones.  Meh.  Just OK.  Not all that-- by any stretch-- but still good.  Probably wouldn't bust it to make them again but if ya don't make them, ya never know.  Could have been faboloa; just wasn't.

If you didn't see on the news, and I believe in the DMN, there was a "Little People" Olympics or maybe just Games here in Dallas, and I nearly had a cow.  I don't actually know much about it because I hauled it out of the room when it came on TV.  For those not in the know, I am terrified of dwarfs.  Seriously, I am, and yes, I'm aware that's not PC, but fear just does not always fit neatly into the PC category.  It still freaks me out just thinking about a room full of them.  I got scared silly as a young girl and fear is not rational--it just is.  So there.  And if they're dressed as clowns (yep, the Circus ones), I'm going to freeze...and then run.   Years ago I would have never admitted it, but well, there. it. is.

You'd be surprised how many people are scared of clowns--lots of people are-- so don't go sashaying around thinking you're a big old grown up.  I know you're scared of something...the dark....booger man under your bed...weird sounds in the night?  See, I told ya so.






No comments:

Post a Comment