Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Scarletta Release!!

Last night, we were all set to sit down for a nice steak.  I had bought a package of 4 beef tenderloin fillets at Sam's, when I was there Friday for other things.  Thought that might be nice for the weekend.  Well, let's just say it was anything but nice.  The first bite of my steak was sort of OK and then Fred asked me if mine tasted weird.  It did, and then I pulled around on the meat with my fork, and it was gummy and sort of gooey...I kid you not.  I have NEVER seen meat like that in my life.  We both were completely grossed out and so mad, we took the meat--even the two fillets we'd frozen-- and went to Sam's.  Neither of us ate dinner after that.  The thought was too appalling.  OK...maybe a brownie or two, but just be advised to stay away from Sam's meat.  I think somewhere in the back of my head I knew this, and had forgotten that their meat is just "not right", and not worth the chance of getting Mad Cow, or whatever.  All I could think of was, what if we'd had friends over for dinner, and the steaks were like that....too gross to even contemplate.  It still makes me want to brush my teeth about 50 more times. Grrrross.

Now in case you missed it on FB, the world wide release of Scarletta's, Right Here, Right Now, is finally upon us--or them--and they're ready.  They have been traveling and promoting it like maniac's, so I can't wait for them to finally get to do it on a larger release scale, July 10th at 9 AM. Just a little plug there for my baby boy.  :)))

  Not sure of any of the juicy details but I'll find out from Benji and report back.  I don't know squat about the record business and am learning all the terminology.  It's fun learning something new.  

    
Fingers crossed!!                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment