Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, August 20, 2012

Adios, Rat Motel

Man, this is a great day.  The weather reminds me of the State Fair of Texas and those Fall days when everything is just FUN.  My new next door neighbors haven't moved in yet since they're doing a lot of work on their new house first, and the best news of all is, the Rat Motel, ie. their old garage, is coming down as I type.  There's a small dozier in the driveway taking it down slowly so as not to cause any problems and a man is standing in a trash holder, on a a flat bed trailer ready to haul all the junk out once it's all down.  I went over and gave them the thumbs up sign and they all laughed. 

That damn garage has always been a barnacle on the face of our block and has been home to countless rats, opossums, raccoons, and even a dead dog.  Bailey, my neighbors old long haired dachshund gave up the ghost in that garage, and I've never forgotten it.  It made me CRAZY.  He was stinky, smelly, his claws had grown in a loop all the way back touching his pads, from not being trimmed, and they still did not take that dog and put him down.  They didn't want to spend the money, so they let him kick it in their garage.  Now you know why I'm all a twitter over this.  I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to throw a match over the back fence, but figured I might burn down my own house and garage.  I've already burned the garage once so don't even say Match Light charcoal in my presence.

And lastly, that IDIOT, Tom Akin of Missouri, has now pantsed himself in front of God and everybody, and shown himself to be the knuckle draggin', brainless, cave dweller that he is.  A follower suggested I go after him on this blog, but truthfully, as much as I'd love to play tether-ball with his head, I don't want to spend my energy on something that's so stunningly ignorant.  Tom, let's play pin the tail on the dumbass.  You're it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment