Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Jumping... ooo, la la

Yesterday after my cleaning out and painting post, I got busy, only to hit a major snafu.  We went to Mr. J's, my paint store, to have a certain color mixed that they keep on file for me, only to have them be out of flat latex wall paint.  I kid you not.  A paint store without paint.  I had my little pile of things I needed and when the guy came out to show me the color before mixing it, I figured we were good to go.  Oh, not so fast Kemo Sabe....  The good news is, they think they'll have more in on Monday, I can get after taping off all the walls, and be ready when it comes in.  So much for getting my paint on.  It's not like I don't have a million and one other things I can do until then but I was just psyched to paint.  And if you'd seen what I had on, you'd have called the Po-Po's.  It was pretty bad.  Ratty to the tenth power.

Stadium jumping is on the Olympics right now and suffice it to say, I am glued.  Gorgeous horses, fabulous riders, what's not to love??  Never mind I have stuff to do...I'm watching!  Too delicious to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment